[gui] HTTP farm client request timeout with unit “seconds”
[gui] Refreshing timeout for farms status view
[cluster] Improved RSA synchronization
[gui] Advise message regarding no cluster configuration found
..." - http://www.zenloadbalancer.com/changelog/#August_26_2014_Zen_Load_Balancer_v305
With the open source 3.03 version of ZenLB, I believe I've isolated one cause for the "Error in content3-3 cgi execution, see ZEN logs" message when attempting to configure a Cluster and using the "Configure RSA connection between nodes" button.
I reported the bug to http://zenloadbalancer.sourceforge.net/bugs and been told “[t]hat is a bug that is solved for the next 3.05 version” by J. Robels.
Reproducing the error:
- Configure two new Zen load balancers – TestLB1 and TestLB2
- Connect them in a cluster
- Disconnect the cluster
- Rebuild the OS for TestLB2 with an identical configuration – IP address and settings
- Attempt to configure a cluster again between the Zen load balancers TestLB1 and TestLB2 from TestLB1’s admin interface
- You will get "Error in content3-3 cgi execution, see ZEN logs" using the "Configure RSA connection between nodes" button
- The SSH keys on TestLB1 /root/.ssh/known_hosts file is no longer valid for referencing TestLB2.
- Delete the /root/.ssh/known_hosts file from TestLB1.